Friday 15 March 2013

Enhance the beauty of your home / office with this ecletic collection

      



 If you are making an entry into the world of paintings, you may want to start your journey here. This collection has reasonably priced original contemporary paintings.

It will give you a flavour of the vastness of Indian art and how to appreciate the different media & styles. Once you have experienced the variety and intricacies that different media offer, you will develop your own unique taste & interest.


Mrs. Sunita Kalwit
I have completed my academic course from Nagpur on 1994. After my education I have started teaching on phuse studies from various cures at the same time I have started to achieving new style of painting after one years of trilac evion I have started new style of cold ceramic paintings. With tribal women doing dail in ozawatal style.

While doing this work I started sealing my work from my house most of the painting sale from my house was send to abroad then I started my own Art Gallery I from last 5 years I run my own painting art gallery in Nasik at Savarkarnagar. I teaches c & inta exams course.                                                                                                                                                      

Mr. Milind Kalwit
I have completed my academic course in 1987 from Govt School of Art, Aurangabad. After that I work in Mudra Communication Mumbai, but I want to start my own business so I started my own business in 1991 in Aurangabad I have completed various job, like Bombay Dyeing Showroom, The warehouse , Titan Watch , Jewelry shops, Hotels, Restaurant and Residential bungalows. After that I started my business in nasik, here also I have completed bungalows, Hotels & Restaurant and Factory Designs , Now we both together started interior business. 


Five Reasons Why Buyers Choose us

  • We provide Worldwide Delivery!
  • You get Certificate of Authenticity for every painting you buy, a document sighed by an author of an art work that proves its originality.
  • We deliver our goods into the hands of our customer worldwide within the shortest possible terms. We use only best express delivery companies: FedEX, TNT, DHL and UPS.
  • We provides its customers top-quality service and guarantee. Moreover, we may offer our clients a Money Back Opportunity valid for 3 days.
  • We use the best on-line payment system which guarantee 100% safety


No comments:

Post a Comment