Thursday 21 March 2013

Photo World Nashik

      

Photo World Nashik


Bokil Makarand

A professional photographer, from Nashik, Maharashtra, honed my skills in this field and extended it to include the entire gamut of product, architecture, industrial, advertising campaigns, editorial….. and much more.

My affair with the camera, a long standing one, is intricate and dates back to my teenage days. The journey from a casual interest to hobby, hobby to passion and passion to profession, has been interesting as it has been challenging. I believe that pursuing ones passion makes the task enjoyable and gives the ultimate job satisfaction.

Professional photography has many uses and is ideally suited for: Websites, Catalogues, Brochures, PR & Marketing, Advertising and so on.
I shoot exclusively with professional grade Nikon equipment so you can be assured of clean, clear, & crisp photos of your products as also a wide range of styles: Product Pack shots on a white background to Lifestyle photography, Food photography to Still Life Fashion photography, Creative photography to Model photography, Architectural photography toIndustrial photography….

Would very much like to meet with you and show you some of the work I have done, and brief you further on our services which might be just the kind of thing you’ve been looking for. For a professional quality job please contact me with the details and I’ll get back to you with a free estimate.





No comments:

Post a Comment