Thursday 28 March 2013

Welcome to Sakshi Arts- Yogesh Chavan The Photo Guru





Welcome to Sakshi Arts- Yogesh Chavan  The Photo Guru


Just a simple click captures all the emotions and colorful moments to retain them as memories. Hello I am Yogesh Chavan ,I am not just a photographer by profession, but also a photographer by passion & I deal in offering expert photography services for various occasions. Based in Nashik, (Maharashtra) India, I offer Professional Wedding Photography , Event Photography , Industrial and Corporate Photography , Product Photography , Fashion photography. With a perfect combination of light, location and mood, I capture photographs that speculate on the past, present and future. My services have been a showcase of excellence assembled and customized to suit the needs of individuals as well as professionals. I was appointed as a lecturer in M.B.T.B . I also arranged many Exhibitions ,I pay personal attention to every client and try to understand their requirements and needs and provide my graphic solutions accordingly so as to suit the given layout and end use.. My photographs speaks for themselves and do not require any further appraisal for their excellent resolution.

I was awarded by
Nasik District Association- 1st price by Collector Mr. Mahesh Zhagde Sir,
3 Times won award for Johnson & Johnson Child Competetion.
Awarded for State level Nature Photo Award.

Click To More Read




No comments:

Post a Comment